Gain an edge in law school when you prepare with the Pacific Legal Scholars Program. This is a highly selective, seven-unit program designed to expose students to the legal field and prepare them for the rigors of law school.
- Explore career options and interact with law faculty through unique one-unit seminars
- Become "law school ready" by developing the necessary skills for understanding the practice of law
- Enhance your intellectual curiosity and your legal network through activities that include law faculty and practitioners
- Engage with experienced and dedicated faculty who provide individualized attention
- Enjoy special access to law school events at Pacific McGeorge
- Meet with Program Director for personalized advising to customize your education
- Pursue internship opportunities in the legal community
- Earn a bachelor's degree and juris doctorate (J.D.) in six years (3+3 track) or seven years (4+3 track) and start your career faster
- Guarantee your admission to Pacific McGeorge by meeting the median LSAT score and GPA of the previous entering class (158 LSAT and 3.5 GPA in 2011)
- Become eligible for unique scholarship opportunities not available to other student
- Students with a minimum SAT score of 1300, and who maintain a 3.5 grade point average while at Pacific may be eligible for a LSAT waiver if they decide to attend Pacific McGeorge School of Law.
Hear what students and program director, Dr. Cynthia Ostberg, have to say about the Pacific Legal Scholars Program. To hear from more students, visit our Multimedia page.