Skip to content
  • Print

Graduate Teaching and Research Assistantships

The University of the Pacific provides financial assistance to selected graduate degree students in the form of financial aid.

To receive a graduate, teaching, or research assistantship, a student must apply according to program-specific requirements. Awards are given on the basis of established degree program criteria and are contingent upon adequate financial resources from the degree program.