Skip to content

    Join Pacific Admission on:

    • Print

    Official Records of Study

    You are required to arrange for the Office of Admission to receive official or certified copies of your academic records for all secondary and post-secondary (including college, university, institute or professional school) study. Official or certified copies of results of public or external examinations you have taken are also required. These should be sent, whenever possible, by the examining authority itself.

    Records should list the subjects studied and the grade or mark received. Records should include copies of degrees, diplomas or certificates received. The University expects official copies of the original document in the official language of the educational system. If that language is not English, an official translation should be attached.

    You may submit officially certified or attested photocopies of original records. If your application is approved, you will be expected to present the originals to the Admission Office for inspection prior to registration.

    Additional Requirements for Undergraduate Applicants Seeking International Transfer Credit 

    All students who attended universities outside of the United States must submit an evaluation of their academic records. Transcripts must be reviewed by World Education Services (WES).   Request a Course-by-Course WES ICAP (International Credential Advantage Package) evaluation and have an official copy sent directly to University of the Pacific. Please review the WES website for evaluation fee information.

    The educational documentation you will need to submit to WES varies based on the country of study, as well as the highest level of education you have completed outside of the United States. We recommend that you visit the WES website ( to obtain information about what types of documentation are required for submission in order to obtain an evaluation report.

    All students who attended universities outside of the United States must also submit course descriptions of their completed university work. The course descriptions must come from either the school's website or official catalog. Please send the course descriptions to University of the Pacific's Office of Admission.